Conferences beyond IU Bloomington
COMPREHENSIVE CONFERENCE SERVICES & FEES
IU Conferences provides comprehensive meeting management services to organizations who host their conference in many different locations. Recent events managed by IU Conferences have taken place in Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, Atlanta, New Orleans, Baltimore, Honolulu and Mexico City.
Comprehensive Services provided for off campus events are dependent upon the needs of the client, but may include some, one or all of the following:
- Site selection (investigation of cities and/or suitable conference properties within a city)
- Hotel contract negotiation
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Accounting (bill collection, review and payment)
- Exhibitor arrangements (registration, communication, room layout, set-up and tear down, assistance with shipping/customs issues)
- AV equipment selection, including tech support
- Speaker arrangements (travel, lodging and payment of honorarium)
- Meeting room set-up
- On-site supervision and troubleshooting
- Registration services
Fees for managing an off campus conference are quoted on a case-by-case basis and are dependent upon the services selected, the size, duration and complexity of the event.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SERVICES & FEES
IU Conferences provides virtual conference management services to organizations who host their conference anywhere in the world with internet access. Recent events in which IU Conferences has provided virtual services include Sydney, Australia; Vancouver, BC; Edmonton, AL; Liverpool, UK.
Virtual conference services may include one or all of the following:
- On-line Registration Services
- Proposal Submission Services (including abstract submissions, reviewer rating, assignment of status and email notification)
- Web Services (including design, programming, updating and maintenance)
Fees for virtually managing off campus conferences are:
- Registration Services:
$12.00 per registrant + 2.5% of registration fee charge for persons paying by credit card; $12.00 per person for all other registrants; On-site supervision is currently billed at $20.00 per hour + direct expenses for travel, lodging and per diem; plus any shipping costs
- Proposal Submission Services:
$1500 set-up fee
$8.50 per submission (1 – 400 submissions)
$6.50 per submission (400+ submissions)
- Web Services:
Quoted on a case-by-case basis depending on the amount of design work required, the complexity of the site and the projected time allotted for maintenance and updating.